To provide safe, quality care for children in a non-judgmental, open environment that promotes physical and emotional development and learning through play.
Goals & Objectives
• Provide the highest quality of child care.
• Appreciate that every child is unique.
• Encourage programs to include children with disabilities.
• Encourage programs to include children with
• Recognize that parents and families are their children’s first
and most important educators.
• Understand that children are best understood in the context
of family culture and society.
• Respect the dignity and self-worth of each child and their family.
• Help children develop to their full potential based on
interactions that encourage trust, respect, self –confidence
• Strive to enhance children’s development with safe
environments, nurturing care and responsive